Friday, April 9, 2010

Hello...echo...echo...

I am assuming someone may still be reading this, but I have not gotten a comment in a long time and that gets a girl down. Two post ago I wrote a little bit about my friend Kim and her family who are working on adopting a three-year-old from the Ukraine. They have officially been matched with her, which gives them the go-ahead to start fund raising. The first fund raiser they are doing is through jewelry sales at a friend's store. Please, PLEASE, check it out. You can find all the information on their blog, as well as the detailed story about how this adoption came to be and what is entailed. Go there...and comment on my blog because I am getting lonely in here talking to myself.






7 comments:

Querida said...

Echo

Kim said...

I know the feeling...I was wondering if anyone was reading our blog recently and then Philip told me we had over 600 unique hits in one month. We've decided we have a lot of lurkers who need to speak up every once in a while!

Philip said...

If you are curious, we have had 12 referrals from your post. So you have at least 12 readers. :-)

tamie marie said...

I'm still reading!!

Rachel said...

sorry :) I was on vacation!

Anonymous said...

I'm bad at commenting :)

*cheering for the deans!*

sj

Williams Family said...

Hello...echo....echo! No new post yet? I check this everyday waiting... still waiting.